Step 3 - Deploy an NFT Core Contract
About NFT Core on Galxe Dashboard
- Users can deploy and view NFT contracts in their respective space on Galxe Dashboard.
- Galxe supported network: BSC, ETHEREUM, MATIC, FANTOM
- User-supported network: MATIC (For other chains, please contact Galxe for assistance.)
- The NFT Core on Galxe Dashboard is a general NFT ERC 721 contract. (For ERC 1155, Non-transferrable, Fee/Capped module or any specific requirement, please contact Galxe for assistance.)
Deploy a new NFT contract
- Click "Create a New NFT Core"
- Fill up the name of an NFT Contract (For e.g. Shadowy Super Coder)
- Select the desired Network (Chain) to deploy your NFT contract
- Click "Deploy Contract"
- Confirm to deploy the contract by clicking "Sign" on the signature request
- Proceed to pay for the transaction to deploy a contract successfully
Tutorial Video For NFT Core Contract Deployment